Want to Work with Davey Coach?
At Davey Coach, we offer more than just buses for sale.
If you desire to be part of a hard-working team that defines success through a wide variety of lens to ensure we are always growing and adapting to the meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- take ownership of the issues and responsibilities at hand?
- delight internal and external customers at all opportunities?
- never stop until the task is accomplished and strive to achieve above-expected results?
- stay organized and develop an inclusive plan to see an issue to its resolution?
If yes, you may be great candidate for our team! Check out the open positions below!
As a leader in the bus industry, we offer competitive compensation packages which include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company subsidized medical; dental and vision insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hours that support a work/life balance
- Company Potluck’s, BBQ’s
- ...and more!
If you don't see an available position you're interested in but would like to send your resume for consideration, please use the form on this page to email your resume to the Human Resources Department.
You can also mail your resume to:
Davey Coach Sales, Attn: Human Resources
7182 Reynolds Drive Sedalia, CO 80135
Davey Coach Sales, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and Harassment of any kind. Davey is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex/gender, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Davey encourages applicants of all ages.”